February was like a blur

February went by so fast. Its like I didnt even get to feel it. First half was me stuck in college trying to balance everything and the second half was me half way across the world, vacationing in New Zealand. Amidst it all, I made some time to enjoy some entertainment so here you go.

↠•↞

Book


  • Murder on the Orient Express // Agatha Christie
Murder on the Orient Express (Hercule Poirot, #10)

Synopsis :

What more can a mystery addict desire than a much-loathed murder victim found aboard the luxurious Orient Express with multiple stab wounds, thirteen likely suspects, an incomparably brilliant detective in Hercule Poirot, and the most ingenious crime ever conceived?

Rate : 4.3 / 5 ⭐

Review : 


I always enjoyed Agatha Christie's books especially if it was a Poirot mystery. This murder mystery was everything a mystery could want. The setting, the detail and the suspense was all well written. The plot twist was also something new as I havent read anything like it in any other mystery books.
↠•↞

With Love,


book picture and synopsis : goodreads

Comments

Popular Posts