college, blogging and stuff | #WhatsUpSammy



Hellooo.

So what happened to my consistent blogging eh 😏

I actually have a valid reason for that and it was that my laptop broke down. Twice might I add. Yeah it was terrible. For almost a month a half without marshmallow.

Some of these posts were actually done on the phone, which is very hard for me. I prefer the laptop to blog and write honestly. So because of that I couldnt plan my mind monster posts nor could I post the as told by snickers posts too.

However I originally planned the as told by snickers series because I was taking a picture every single day but one unfortunate day, when Fathima and family came over for a visit, and we all know how naughty fathima is, I was busy with her and I forgot to take a picture. And then I lost the motivation to take a picture every single day and also wasnt able to keep up my bucket list accomplishment. 😒

On another exciting note, I started college!! Its different from school, obviously, and I have adjusted to it for now but we'll see how this all goes. I think I am mostly nervous about the fact that we have assignments and all that. And the exams every semester. So basically 9 exams per year. 😟

So I hope to able to blog properly from now onwards. I am going to be scheduling posts. I keep forgetting that we have that option so this week I am going to write a lot of posts and schedule them Insha Allah.

Till next time,


Comments

Popular Posts