January Wrap Up

Managed to read atleast 3 books this month and quite an amount of short stories on wattpad.


  • Throne of Glass // Sarah J.Maas


Review here


  • The Diabolic // S.J.Kincaid ❤


Review here


  • The Litigators // John Grisham


3.8 / 5 ⭐

I quite enjoyed this book surprisingly. Dada always recommended John Grisham's boojs to me for so so long and I finally bought a random one at a second hand bookstore. And am really happy I did. It was a law based book. And it was about two street lawyers and one lawyer who leaves his job at a pish posh firm and joins these two lawyers at their boutique.

I liked how the story showed the good and bad instead of just making these lawyers win all their cases, he sort of shows how hard it is to be a lawyer from a boutique firm and how much you should be careful before filing cases.

Am not sure how else to review this book because it aint like any other book I have read. Usually there is action and um tragedy and all that but this seems like a well you could say like how there is teen ficiton this is adult fiction. Yeah.




Thats it!
Till next time,
=)❤sammy

Comments

Popular Posts