September & October Book Haul and Wrap Up

September

Book Haul (From the Annual Colombo Bookfair)

  • Skulduggery Pleasant - Dying of the Light (Book 9) // Derek Landy
  • Skulduggery Pleasant - Ressurection (Book 10) // Derek Landy
  • The Glass Palace // Amitav Ghosh
  • Chinaman - Legend of Pradeep Matthew // Shehan Karunatilake
  • The Diabolic // S.J.Kinclaid
  • The Wrath and Dawn // Renee Aldieh
  • Trials of Apollo - Dark Prophecy // Rick Riordan


Wrap Up


  • I am the Messenger // Markus Zusak


you can find my review for this book HERE


  • Mind Games // Teri Terry


you can find my review for this book HERE


  • Replica // Lauren Oliver


You can my review for this book HERE


October

Book Haul (From the Big Bad Wolf)


  • Suicide Notes from Beautiful Girls // Lynn Weingarten
  • Some kind of Happiness // Claire Legrand
  • Messenger of Fear // Michael Grant
  • Skulduggery Pleasant - Armageddon outta here (short stories) // Derek Landy
  • Space between Trees // Katie Williams
  • We'll never be apart // Emiko Jean
  • Alex Rider - Russian Roulette (Book 10) // Anthony Horowitz


Wrap Up

  • Suicide Notes from Beautiful Girls // Lynn Weingarten


you can find my review of this book HERE




Manga


  • Hana to Akume
  • Akaiito
  • Himitsu no ai-chan
  • Watashi no ookami-kum

I am pretty sure I read more manga within these past two months but I didnt note down the names and now I have no clue of the ones I read but these were the few names that I remembered.

Till next time












Comments

Popular Posts