Interview with Sabieha Rehan : Author of 'The Wonderful Life of an Anti Social Loner' | Over Spilt Nescafe with Sammy Ep 03


Am so excited to share with you all the third episode in this series which is another interview with a wattpad author, Sabieha!


Sabieha Rehan, who goes by the name Sadie Rivers on wattpad, is a 17 year old loner who writes to escape her current teenage obscurity. Her work ranges from romance to creepy thrillers.
(Yes I stole certain words from your wattpad bio Sab 😛 )

                                         Long sleeves by Tealmemories       The Wonderful Life Of An Social Loner - Unedited Original by Tealmemories

(some comments are in italics, they are by me)

1. When did you first realize you wanted to be a writer?

When I was in 2nd grade and wrote a story about a girl who went on an adventure in a hot air balloon. I've been writing ever since.

2. How long does it take you to write a book?

It depends, my first novel took me 8 months but now I can manage to write a book 2 months depending on how dedicated I am to writing the story.

that is amazing!! I take like two years!!

3. Do you try more to be original or to deliver to readers what they want?

It is my goal to surprise and be unexpected and sometime that means delivering things that readers may always not like but contributed to the plot in the long run.

4. Do you hide any secrets in your books that only a few people will find?

Yes, many.

*narrows eyes at you* 

5. What was your hardest scene to write?

There are a lot which were hard to write and when I was 14 I struggled with abusive and intimate scenes, now however I can say that I find them quite all right.

6. How do you select the names of your characters?

To be honest I base them on people I know and find alternative names accordingly.

7. If you didn’t write, what would you do for work?

I am planning on doing psychology/neuroscience so I would work in that field however I also plan to do a minor in writing.

8. As a writer, what would you choose as your mascot/avatar/spirit animal?

Ginger fluffy cat.

Awww but tbh when i look at you the animal that comes to mind is a cute black dragon. 

9. How many books have you written? Which is your favourite?

I have written more than 15 books, some of which have never been seen by others and I have to say 'The Wonderful Life of an Anti Social Loner' is my favourite.

Mine too!! #Dylise forever!! 😍

10. What do you like to do when you're not writing?

Drawing.

 

as you can see, she is very skittleberryliciously good at it too. you can check more of her drawings on her Instagram, @disfunctional.rainbow


11. What is your favourite scene from 'A Wonderful Life of an Anti Social Loner' that you never posted on Wattpad? (If there is any)

When Dylan pushes Elise into the school pool.

↞⬥↞⬥↞⬥↞⬥↠⬥↠⬥↠⬥↠

Yay!! Another awesome interview done!! Now go read Sabieha's stories on wattpad. I recommend 'A Wonderful Life of an Anti Social Loner' and 'Where Monsters Run Wild'. 'Long Sleeves' is her current work.

Wattpad : @tealmemories

Till next time,






Comments

Popular Posts