Big Bad Wolf Sri Lanka 2017



Yep the Big Bad Wolf came to Sri Lanka and it was awesome!!

It's being held at SLECC and is open 24 hours. It's last day is on the 15th of October so if you havent gone yet make sure that you do because the prices and books are not something to be missed.

I ofcourse went with the expectation of finding quite a lot of the hyped books I keep seeing on the world of books but none of them were there. This doesnt mean that I was dissappointed. I was quite happy with the books I got. I got seven books, six of them hardbacks btw, for just rs 4000 which is quite impossible. If I went to buy these same books at their actual prices it would come upto about rs 12000!!!!

There were all kinds of books at the fair. From fiction to Young adult to children. There were also non fiction books like biograhies, architecture, photography, cookery. I also saw a few graphic novels and comics. I was searching for manga but I couldnt find any sadly.

The pricing of the books were roughly rs 530 to rs 750. I didnt really see many books higher than this price so am not too sure if this is the confirmed one but generally this was it.

So yeah definitely check out the sale. And I do hope it comes back next year insha Allah. And you can check out my haul at the end of the month post that I usually do :)


Comments

Popular Posts