chasing the darkness, trekking with the dead men and triggering all my triggers | jan and feb wrap up

 Hello! 

We are already two months into 2023, just cannot believe how fast time is flying. I've managed to read some books these past two months and here's a wrap-up.


physical books

young adult

Skulduggery Pleasant (8) - The Last Stand of Dead Men by Derek Landy - 5⭐

This was a reread.

e-book

Fantasy

Theft of Sunlight by Intisar Khanani - 5⭐

The Stardust Thief - 4⭐

Psychological Thriller

The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides - 1.5⭐

audiobook

Fantasy

Traitor's Game (1) by Jennifer Lielson - 1.5⭐

favourite book of the month

Theft of Sunlight by Intisar Khanani

notes - Obviously I love this book! I think I will love anything written by Intisar Khanani. Pretty excited to read Darkness at the Door soon. (Full review pending)


I shall post reviews and pictures soon. Still working on them (:

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧



Comments

Popular Posts