a rough note about 2022 so far

 Hello!

Me and my blogging schedule. hah! At this point I probably should just give up on being consistent on this. Nobody reads this anyways. I guess am just on here to write about the past few months ?? 

2022 has been a blur of moments and feelings. Very confusing and dreadfilled moments and feelings. I have no idea whether I even want whats happening right now. I guess am still stuck on this whole plan I thought out for myself, so now that nothing is going the way I want it to, it kinda sucks. I really thought I would be able to do a lot of the things I had in mind, the fact that none of them has been checked off this list is sad. I am quite frustrated with myself for not having done anything about it. Now I just wonder if I had pushed for it more would I have been able to do it? Or would I just be considered as a selfish brat? 

This whole year, so far, I feel lost. I am trying my best to do the stuff I want to, get my mind off these things but its quite hard. Maybe I'll come back to blogging every now and then. Simply blabber away about my books or the stuff I have been up to. I don't know. I also have that youtube channel that's rotting away. and my bookstagram that I keep taking hiatuses from. Its frustrating that I can never be consistent with anything. 

I don't even know where I am going with this. But I guess I am going to keep counting my blessings and feel grateful for everything that has happened so far, and try my best to see if what I had in mind, all my goals, can be achieved after this.

Pray for me.

With love,

Salma

Comments

Popular Posts