A New Idea

I finally am done with my first book CHARMS and now am wondering how to write the summary. The cover of the book will probably come out next week or the week after because I still have my school's 25th anniversary 'stuff' going on . So I've got great ideas for the next book DRIFTED. And then I got another idea for a book and now Iam wondering whether to write that or write drifted. Urgh! Sometimes its hard to be an authour with sooooo many ideas. I hope I can figure this out soon or wait! Maybe there could be a poll. Hope people will vote.

Comments

  1. god tam write drifted i so want to no wat will hapen!!!!
    u never told me dat u finshied CHARMS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just now finished it. Thnx for being the first to comment. LUV YA <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. hiiiiiiii lyon! hw u doing men? its me yr closest buddy hr -Ale!=D just reading yr blog hr...so far so awesomee###keep up d great work buddy/ so proud of ya!
    im your NO1 fan down hr! luv u alwz!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnx ale. 2nd comment. YESSSS :D luv ya too

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts