writing journal: a way back home (march 2022)

24.03.22

I am writing again, after a long time. Honestly when I started writing this book I thought I'll finish it in a flash. considering that it was a story I loved writing before. instead I found myself in a ?? yes I was busy but then again everytime I was free I just couldn't bring myself to write it. I was scared that I would ruin a story that was loved. even though its very cringe and so very bad, at that point in time it was loved and cherished. i was scared that I would ruin those characters and the story. but now I desperately want to tell this story, make it better make it a much deserved one because I know this story deserves better. that's how much I loved this book. and I am going to make it better. so now I am writing again. lets see how much I get done this year. fingers crossed. 


27.03.22

Ahhh I finally decided to enter this book in the NaNoWriMo page. As a way to keep track of my goals thing. Kinda helpful. I already wrote around 5k words earlier so I guess those wont count but we'll see how it goes from here on out. I also got back to shitposting about my writing on insta lol. anyways back to writing now. lets see how much I manage to write today.


28.03.22

I wrote around 2k words. I am so happy. I hope to keep this up. I really do want to write this book. I do want to change around some relationships of the characters so I don't know. we'll see how it goes!!



Comments

Popular Posts