What Am I Upto???

Currently I am editing 'Hopeless'. Yes I am editing that book. I will be done in a couple more days though. I also wrote like 50 pages of 'Over Spilt Nescafe' in two days!!! That is like a big accomplishment for me you know. I also cant type it onto Wattpad because my friend took the book to read and we have like two holidays so I wont get it till Friday and I'll most probably update the chapter on Saturday or Sunday. Unsure about that because Saturday is my Parent - Teacher meeting and I have no idea what is going to happen. So maybe I will be able to write and.read and type or maybe not. We'll see. I also got a couple of ideas for new stories, dunno when I will get the time to write them, and also I got an idea for my 'Magical' series. Whew. Anyways till next post Teddies.
=)<3Salma.
P.S. I hate editing but it is very VERY essential =(

Comments

Popular Posts