a little update | july 2024

Hello!

To be honest I don't know why I am writing this like anyone ever really reads my blog but for my own sanity I am going to write this.

A little update since I've disappeared after making some big commitment (lol). Let me explain myself, I did say I would review every book I've read and well, I finished four books and I did post a review about one of them. The rest of them are manga (as usual).

I keep blaming everything else other than myself as to why I am not reading or writing or doing any of the other things I've wanted to do so far. So this summer holidays I forced myself to enjoy my hobbies. I ended up really enjoying it. I have been writing almost everyday now and am reading bit by bit (Still need to fix that) and I bought this puzzle I've been meaning to fix, so am getting around to that. It's exciting, especially the writing bit. It feels great to know that I still enjoy this silly little thing. I am by no means good at it or anything even though I desperately want to be. I did have plans for it to be a big thing this year because I will be celebrating a decade of my book, OSN (which is also what I am currently rewriting, renamed it as AWBH). But me being the professional procrastinator I am, didn't get the job done on time. For now, am going to write it as much as I can and maybe by the end of the year I will actually have in my hands what I planned to happen by April (Insha Allah). 

I think that is all the updates I have for now. Maybe this time next week, there will be a new review or blog post to read. Fingers crossed. 

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧



Comments

Popular Posts